I am enrolled in a different Associate’s degree program. Will I be eligible for this program?

If you enrolled under a previous year’s course catalog and are taking coursework toward a slightly-different associate’s degree in early childhood development, you may need to take additional coursework before you are eligible to transfer into a +2 program. You will want to schedule a time to chat with a faculty advisor at the community college and / or university level to go over your transcript and find out what, if any, additional classes you may have to take to be able to transfer into a +2 program.