I completed my Associate’s degree at a program that’s not listed here? Am I still eligible?

Probably; however, you may need to take additional coursework before you are eligible to transfer into a +2 program. You will want to schedule a time to chat with a faculty advisor at the community college and / or university level to go over your transcript and find out what, if any, additional classes you may have to take to be able to transfer into a +2 program.