I completed my Associate’s degree in a different state. Am I still eligible for this program?

Potentially; however, as with the scenario above, you may need to take additional coursework before you are eligible to transfer into a +2 program. You will want to schedule a time to chat with a faculty advisor at the community college and / or university level to go over your transcript and find out what, if any, additional classes you may have to take to be able to transfer into a +2 program.